What is Deeleeo?
Deeleeo is a local on-demand delivery solution made to meet your needs.
Use Deeleeo for anything you need delivered! For example:
- Curbside pickup
- Your business’s delivery needs
- Kijiji/FB marketplace deals
- Returning items to a store
For specialty deliveries and business delivery requests please contact us!
*Please note that we do not deliver restaurant ready food.
How do I make a Deeleeo?
To make a Deeleeo you need to:
- Create an account! It takes about one minute to create your free Deeleeo account.
- Enter the pickup and drop off information
- Enter relevant details about the item
- Select the size of the item
- Decide when you want the item picked up and dropped off
- Select any special add-ons your item will need
How do I sign up?
You can sign up by downloading either the user or agent app and creating an account. If you would like to have a business account you can input your business name and then contact us to discuss custom business solutions and options. After that, all you need to do is make your first Deeleeo!
Is Deeleeo available in my city?
Deeleeo currently has delivery agents in the following cities:
We are actively expanding to new locations as we speak. Tell us where you would like to see Deeleeo next!
What are Deeleeo's prices for general users?
Pricing information can be found here. You can also get exact pricing by drafting a Deeleeo on the Deeleeo mobile app or website!
What are my delivery options?
Our current delivery options are:
- Same Day Delivery
- This option means it will be picked up and delivered on the same day. You can schedule this in advance if you are unable to fulfill the order immediately. Same Day delivery rates are only available for pickup times before 5pm.
- Scheduled Delivery
- This option is for a delivery that needs to be delivered within a certain time frame. This option requires a minimum two hour delivery window.
- Urgent Delivery
- This option allows you to create a delivery request that will be picked up and delivered within two hours. This is the only option for same day deliveries that are after 5pm. Future deliveries that are not able to be fulfilled immediately but need urgent dropoff after pickup can also use this option.
Can I get food delivered?
Deeleeo does not deliver restaurant-ready food, but food items that do not require hot or cold storage (such as donuts, chocolates, etc.) can be delivered using Deeleeo.
Can I send more than one item?
Yes! Please identify in the notes how many items there are and if possible provide a photo. Please note that items going to different drop off locations require separate Deeleeos.
Is there a maximum delivery distance for Deeleeos?
Our standard delivery distance is within 50km from your pickup location. For deliveries outside of this distance please contact us.
Why does my order still say “pending” in the Deeleeo app?
Deeleeo orders will say “pending” in the app until they are accepted by a delivery agent.
Can I edit my Deeleeo?
Yes, of course! You can edit your Deeleeo by using the edit button or from the menu in the top right corner. This can be done at any point before the Deeleeo has been accepted. Any changes made after the delivery has been accepted by a Deeleeo agent require you to cancel and repost the Deeleeo with the updated information.
Can I order something from a store for in-store pick up and have it delivered with Deeleeo?
Yes you can! If you are unable to pay the store directly and would like a Deeleeo Agent to purchase the item for you, you would need to communicate this directly with the agent by putting it in the notes of the Deeleeo and messaging them directly after it has been accepted. You can sweeten the deal by the amount that needs to be paid or you can tip your driver this amount afterwards.
I’m ordering something from a store for in-store or curbside pickup. Who do I put as the pickup person?
You should enter “Deeleeo Agent” as the pickup person and, if possible, let the store know you are sending a delivery agent to pick up your item.